Euro is rising against major after inflation and unemployment data
2019-06-04 09:57 am | Resource: News | No Views : 112
The euro recorded strong gains during the European session on Tuesday after a number of European data, notably the decline in unemployment and low inflation
Unemployment in the euro area at 7.6% in April
The eurozone unemployment rate fell to 7.6% in April from 8.4% a year ago and 7.7% in March, the Eurostat said on Tuesday. Unemployment in the entire EU reached 6.4%, down 0.6 percentage points year-on-year.
A total of 12.5 million people were unemployed in the euro area in April, while the figure was 15.8 million people in the entire EU.
Unemployment in April was the lowest in Czech Republic with 2.1%, followed by Germany at 3.2%. At the same time, the unemployment rate was the highest in Greece, 18.5% as of February, Spain where the unemployment rate in April was 13.8%. On a year-on-year basis, the biggest decline in unemployment was recorded in Greece, Estonia and Spain. At the same time, unemployment was stable compared to last year in Luxembourg and Poland, while Denmark was the only country to show a rise in the unemployment rate of 0.1 percentage points from April 2018 to 5.3%.
Eurozone inflation fell 1.2% in May
The eurozone's annual inflation rate is expected to reach 1.2 percent in May, down from April's 1.3 percent, according to immediate estimates published by Eurostat on Tuesday.
Energy is set to have the highest annualized rate of 3.8% in May, compared with 5.3% growth in the previous month. The inflation rate of food, alcohol and tobacco was 1.6%, up by 0.1 percentage points on a monthly basis, while the rate of inflation in services is expected to reach 1.1%, followed by non-energy industrial goods by 0.3%.
Full inflation data for May is due for release on June 18.
Villeroy of the European Central Bank: trade tensions threaten growth
European Union (ECB) Governing Council member and French bank governor Francois Villeroy de Gallau said on Tuesday that growing global trade tensions threaten growth in Europe. Villeroy said the euro area was facing "a major economic uncertainty." Europe faces doubts about the global trade war as well as the UK's exit from the EU. The European Central Bank (ECB) warned of the risks faced by indebted countries and companies, while in May, European Central Bank President Mario Draghi warned of the consequences of Britain's exit from the EU.
EUR trades against major currencies
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01