European stocks rise after suspension of US tariffs on Mexico
2019-06-10 08:19 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 79
Markets in Europe rose in early trade on Monday as the Frankfurt Stock Exchange closed on Monday. As trade tensions fell after the US president announced that the country would not impose a 5 percent tariff on all Mexican imports.
Trump said Washington had decided to suspend tariffs indefinitely after Mexico agreed to "take strong measures" to prevent illegal immigration across the southern border of the United States.
Le Mer: business war to bring the global economic crisis
- The escalation of the US-China trade war will mean "an economic crisis all over the world, especially in Europe," French Finance and Economy Minister Bruno Le Mayer said. In an interview with CNBC, Le Maire insisted that the intense trade conflict between two leading global economies would have "a very direct and negative impact throughout the world, especially Europe and the euro area."
With regard to Huawei and Washington's invitation to their allies to prevent it, the minister said that France is not concerned with a particular company, but with its "national sovereignty" in general. Huawei is currently working on the 4G network in France, but Paris will be vigilant to ensure that the 5G technology does not violate citizens' rights.
Race as prime minister of the United Kingdom
Elsewhere, the next leader of the Conservatives in the UK officially began the day after the resignation of Prime Minister Teresa Mae. Candidates for the leadership will be closed later in the day and the first ballot will be held on Thursday.
Conservative MP Andrea Lidsom said on Monday she had secured the eight votes needed to run for her party's leadership.
In an interview with BBC Radio 4, Ledesum explained that she would seek "Britain's exit from the EU", which she argued was different from the non-dealing scenario because she would negotiate a free temporary FTA with the EU, which would "work like implementation."
Nominations for Conservative leadership are ending today. Eleven governors announced their intention to replace Teresa Mae as party leader and prime minister.
European Stocks Open
- The CAC 40 index rose 0.48% at 9:14 CET. ArcelorMittal led gains, jumping 3.03% at 9:13 CET.
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.43% at 9:13 CET. The best performer was Ocado Group, which rose 1.80% at 9:13 am after the company announced it had invested £ 17 million in the vertical agriculture industry.
The euro lost 0.24% against the dollar to sell at 1.1305 at 9:16 CET and the pound fell 0.19% against the US dollar to sell 1.2711 at the same time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01