Shares in Europe opened lower after the oil tanker attacks
2019-06-14 07:49 am | Resource: News | No Views : 62
European markets opened in the red zone on Friday after a positive start earlier in the pre-market market as concerns over the attack on two carriers in the Gulf of Oman began to affect investors. In the latest developments, the crew of one of the ships attacked said he had seen "charlatan bodies" before the accident.
United States: Video showing the Iranians have cleared the tanker
The United States Central Command issued a video allegedly taken after the attack on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, which blames Iran. It claimed that the video showed a boat belonging to the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) removing a mine to a non-explosive device from a tanker.
"The United States and our partners in the region will take all necessary measures to defend ourselves and our interests, today's attacks pose a clear threat to the freedom of international navigation and free trade," the Central Command said. He added that the United States "has no interest in entering into a new conflict in the Middle East" but is ready to defend if necessary. Washington has already sent a missile destroyer to the Persian Gulf after the incident.
In other news, European Union ministers have approved a new budget for the euro zone, and several ECB members are scheduled to deliver speeches later in the day.
Le Mire: EU ministers reach agreement on budget
French Economy and Finance Minister Bruno Le Mayer said on Friday that EU ministers had approved the new budget for the euro area. A consensus was reached after a long debate overnight and will be presented at the EU summit in Brussels next week. The exact size has not yet been determined, but it is said to be less than "several hundred billion euros" called by French President Emmanuel Macaron.
"For the first time, we have put in place an operational budget that will help euro-zone countries meet and become more competitive." For the first time, we will begin to think about the future as a coherent bloc and coordinate our economic policies, "Le Mair told AFP.
- The German DAX fell 0.29%.
- And France's CAC 40 index rose 0.23%.
- While the FTSE 100 index in London fell 0.30% at 9:15 am CET.
The euro rose 0.06% against the US dollar to close at 1.12821 at 9:13 CET while the British pound was steady against the dollar to rise against 1.26703 at the same time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01