Oil fell after the agency's forecast of rising supplies in 2020
2019-06-14 09:34 am | Resource: News | No Views : 70
Crude oil prices traded slightly in the red zone on Friday, as investors took up the latest monthly report of the International Energy Agency (IEA), which stated that the global supply of oil will exceed global demand significantly in 2020.
At the same time, the market observers treated the Organization of Petroleum Export Organization. The monthly report of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which lowered expectations of global demand for oil this year.
The International Energy Agency (IEA) slashed its forecast for global oil demand growth for a second month in a row
The International Energy Agency (IEA) cut its forecast for world oil demand growth for the second straight month, currently expecting 1.2 million barrels per day (bpd) this year, before reaching 1.4 million barrels by 2020. The Paris-based agency said in its monthly report on Friday The slowdown in global oil consumption, including: a warm winter in Japan, a slowdown in the petrochemical industry in Europe, lukewarm demand for gasoline and diesel in the United States and deteriorating outlook on trade.
Yesterday's attacks on two carriers in the Gulf of Oman remained in the spotlight, especially after the United States accused Iran of being behind the attacks. However, Tehran categorically rejected the accusation.
Rohani: The United States poses a serious threat to stability in the Middle East
Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Friday that the United States represents a serious threat to stability in the Middle East and the world at large. Speaking at a meeting of the Council of Heads of State of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Rohani accused Washington of violating international rules in the past two years using its "economic, financial and military capabilities" to implement aggressive foreign policy approaches.
Rohani's comments come amid escalating tension in the Middle East in the wake of yesterday's attack on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman, near strategically important Strait of Hormuz. The United States blamed Iran for the incident and deployed a guided missile destroyer in the Persian Gulf, while the Islamic Republic rejected the allegations and urged the international community to prevent "reckless and dangerous policies and practices of the United States and its regional allies in escalating tensions in the region."
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market. Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019 11:11 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019 09:04 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019 10:34 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019 10:20 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019 01:43 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 April 2019 01:32 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019 08:53 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Dollar weakness and trade tensions strengthen precious metal 2018-08-27
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01