US dollar fell against major currencies with the possibility of a rate cut
2019-06-24 03:00 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 136
The US dollar fell against major currencies in European session on Monday as investors focused on the possibility of a Fed rate cut amid uncertain global economic outlook.
In the wake of the pessimistic federal sentiment last week, market participants are cutting interest rates sooner rather than later. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is scheduled to speak at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York on Tuesday, where he will talk about economic outlook and monetary policy.
Trump: The Federal Reserve has an opportunity to boost the US economy
US President Donald Trump criticized the Federal Reserve on Monday for failing to cut interest rates, saying the cautious Fed would benefit the economy.
Trump "Although the Fed does not know what it does - raising interest rates very quickly (very low inflation, and other parts of the world slowing down, reducing and easing) and doing a large-scale tightening, $ 50 billion per month, we are on track to get One of the best month of June in US history, think of what could have happened if the Fed had got it right, where thousands of points rose in the Dow and GDP at 4 or even 5. A stubborn child, When we need to cut interest rates and reduce, to compensate for what other countries are doing against us.
Trump has urged the central bank to cut interest rates for months. At the same time, policymakers decided last week to keep interest rates unchanged. However, traders are confident that the Fed will cut interest rates next month after Chairman Jerome Powell said that "many participants now see a somewhat more tolerant policy."
Dollar trading against major currencies
- The greenback fell to 0.9744 against the franc, the weakest since Jan. 10.
- The dollar dropped to 107.25 against the yen, from a high of 107.48 at 7:45 am
- The US currency, which closed last week's trading at 1.1369 against the euro, fell to more than 3 months low from 1.1399.
- The greenback was trading at 1.2752 against the pound near a 5-week low of 1.2766
- The US dollar fell to 1.3178 against the Canadian dollar.
- On the other hand, the greenback remained flat against the Australian dollar at 0.6961.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01