Dollar fell in tandem with the start of the 20th peak in Japan
2019-06-28 03:09 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 228
Dollar fell against the major currencies as traders awaited data from the US in conjunction with the start of the G20, which awaits much of the expected meeting between the US president and his Chinese counterpart.
Trump appreciates stock market gains
US President Donald Trump went to Twitter on Friday to claim that the main gains of the stock market recorded at the end of 2016 are a direct result of his election. At the same time, he said a major market crash would have happened had his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, won the election instead.
"The stock market rose significantly from the day I won the election, to the day I took office, because of the enthusiasm for being president," said Trump.
US consumer confidence in June revised downward
Consumer confidence in the United States deteriorated in June, according to a survey conducted by the University of Michigan on Friday. The consumer confidence index was 98.2, down 1.8% from the previous month, but higher than the provisional figure of 97.9. Year on year, the index was unchanged.
The current economic conditions index rose 1.7% on a monthly basis to 111.9. However, the figure fell by 3.9% over the same month last year. At the same time, the consumer expectations index fell 4.5% from May, but rose 3.5% from June 2018 to 89.3.
"The overall low decline for June was entirely due to households with incomes in the top third of the distribution, who repeatedly cited the negative impact of the tariff," said Richard Curtin, chief economist for consumer surveys. "Most of the decline in June is focused on the prospects of the national economy, where the unemployment rate is expected to rise to a higher level rather than recede next year."
- The dollar index was down 0.18% at 96.04.
- The euro rose 0.18% against the dollar at the same time, to hit $ 1.13908.
- The Pound rose against the Dollar during morning trade to settle at 1.2727.
- The greenback was down against the yen at 0.03%, with the dollar trading at 107.76.
- The Swiss Franc rose against the US dollar to trade the dollar at 0.9748.
- Against the Canadian dollar, the greenback was down 0.13% at 1.3072.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01