Dollar rallied and Yen fell against the major currencies
2019-07-01 04:12 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 95
The greenback was up despite red data as US construction spending fell in May and US manufacturing PMI fell.
Construction spending in the US falls in May
Construction spending in the United States came at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $ 1,293.9 billion, down 0.8 percent on a monthly basis, the US Bureau of Statistics said on Monday. On an annualized basis, construction spending fell in May by 2.3%.
The private construction was seasonally adjusted at a seasonally adjusted rate of $ 953.2 billion, or 0.7% below April revised estimates. Meanwhile, residential construction fell by 0.6% on a monthly basis, while non-residential construction fell 0.9% from April's revised estimate of $ 458.5 billion.
In May, the estimated annual rate and seasonally adjusted spending on public construction was $ 340.6 billion, down 0.9% from April, while the educational construction amounted to $ 79.3 billion and remained almost unchanged from the previous month. Highway construction recorded the biggest drop, losing 3.2 percent from April's revised estimate of $ 115.4 billion.
Industrial PMI rose 51.7% in June
Manufacturing PMI in the United States fell to 51.7% in June from 52.1% in May as manufacturing activity expanded, the Institute of Supply Management announced in a report on Monday.
Meanwhile, the new orders index fell 2.7 percentage points in May and was at 50% in June. Production grew faster, following a 34-month trend, but slower delivery of suppliers. The employment index rose from 53.7 in May to 54.5 in June and the price index fell by 5.3 points to 47.9 in June. New export orders grew more slowly in June, complying with the previous month and the import trend did not change, with the index rising 0.6 points to 50 percent.
"Participants were concerned about the trade disruptions between the United States and China, and possible trade measures in Mexico and the global economy," said Timothy Fiore, chairman of the ISM Manufacturing Survey Committee.
Basic Currencies Trading
- The Dollar rose to 1.1305 against the Euro.
- The Dollar rose to 0.9802 against the Swiss Franc.
- The greenback was up 0.46% and the greenback was trading at 108.45 against the yen.
- Against the yen, the pound was up 0.02% against the yen at 137.73000 yen.
- The greenback rose against the pound to trade at $ 1.3013.
- The British currency lost against the euro to trade at 1.2643 euros.
- The pound rose 0.54% against the franc to trade at 1.2469.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01