Dollar fell against the major as European US trade tensions returned
2019-07-02 03:54 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 40
The Dollar fell against the major currencies after reports that trade tensions could resume in Europe and the US Federal Reserve Secretary Mister does not favor a rate cut so far.
Trump: The Muller chase must end now
United States President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that special adviser Robert Muller should stick to his report after being asked to testify again and that after a great deal of testimony and full transparency, "witch hunt" must end.
"Robert Müller is asked to give his testimony again, and he can only stick to the report, and this is what he will do and what he should do." After much testimony and full transparency, this Witch Hunt game should now end, no collusion and no hindrance. Trump Twitter.
Trump's comments came after Moeller agreed last week to testify before the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees on July 17. Tramp's personal lawyer Jay Sekolo said in response that Trump would not prevent Miller's testimony.
Fed member Mister does not support cutting interest rates so far
The Federal Reserve in Cleveland, Loretta Mestre, said on Tuesday it was too early to say whether the FOMC would cut interest rates in July.
Speaking in London, the central bank governor warned that a cut in interest rates could help a negative sentiment about the US economy. "That would mean keeping the shallow policy track: keeping the money rate at current levels for a while to support a gradual rise in inflation and not over-reacting to shocks that, for some time, may have moved inflation to above 2 percent," she said.
However, Mestre pointed out that if manufacturing activity is low, long-term inflation expectations fall and data show poor sentiment in consumption and commercial investment, and the Federal Reserve may need to cut interest rates.
- The dollar index, which tracks the performance of the greenback versus a number of major currencies, is down 0.12% to settle at 96.71 points.
- The EUR rose very slightly against the Dollar as the EURUSD traded at 1.13012.
- GBP / USD fell 0.31% to trade at $ 1.2600.
- The dollar slipped against the yen, which represents a safe haven to settle at 108.00 levels.
- The greenback was lower against the Canadian dollar at 1.3117.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01