US markets open higher ahead of Jerome Powell testimony
2019-07-10 02:03 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 47
Wall Street stocks started trading on Wednesday in the Green Zone ahead of the testimony of the chairman of the US Federal Reserve's Financial Services Committee, Jerome Powell. In statements prepared prior to the testimony, Powell said the Fed would "act as appropriate" to maintain the current economic expansion. At the same time, the Ministry of Commerce announced that it would begin licensing companies selling equipment to Huawei
Two-year Treasuries rise on Powell's assessment
US government debt prices rose in the short term on Wednesday, meaning lower yields after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell decided to set interest rates to move in order to maintain economic growth. He expressed the yield curve after statements written ahead of a congressional hearing, expressed his concern over the weak pace of business investment, which may be interpreted by market participants as a hint that the central bank will reduce borrowing costs.
At the same time, the chief policy maker said companies "increasingly want to hire and train less skilled workers" and that wage gains were greater for less skilled workers. It should be noted that the Treasury today sells $ 24 billion in the re-opening of the second auction for 10 years. Traders are also waiting for the minutes of the Fed's previous meeting.
India and the United States hold trade talks in New Delhi on July 12
India and the United States will hold trade talks in New Delhi on Friday, local media reported on Wednesday. The talks will be aimed at resolving the trade dispute between the two countries. It did not give details of who would attend the negotiations from both sides.
The reports confirm previous reports that Indian officials will meet their counterparts from the United States and the European Union to discuss trade. It comes a day after US President Donald Trump threatened India to impose tariffs on US goods.
US Stocks Open
- The Dow Jones industrial average rose 0.32% at 15:26 CET
- The Nasdaq 100 rose 0.54%
- The S & P 500 rose 0.37% simultaneously.
The greenback was down 0.37% against the euro at 9:29 am GMT to trade at 0.88889 euros. Meanwhile, the dollar fell 0.39% against the British pound to 0.79916 pounds.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01