Asian , Pacific markets vary and focus on trade disputes
2019-07-12 06:57 am | Resource: News | No Views : 48
Most of the equity markets in the East Asia and Pacific region rose mostly on Friday with a focus on trade. US President Donald Trump has claimed that the goal of Chinese import tariffs is to "settle the stadium" rather than harm the largest Asian economy. Washington offered to mediate trade negotiations between Japan and South Korea. On the basis of data, Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry reported that industrial production in the country fell by 2.1% in May on an annualized basis.
China could remain a "major threat" to the United States
US President Donald Trump's candidate for chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Mark Millie, said China could be the "main threat" to the United States for a century. "They watched us closely in the first Gulf War and the Second Gulf War," he told the Senate Armed Services Committee. "They have observed our capabilities and in many ways have emulated them, and they have adopted many beliefs and organizations." Committee during a confirmation session.
Japan's industrial production fell 2.1% in May on an annualized basis
On the data front, industrial production in Japan fell 2.1% in May on a year-on-year basis, with a 97.8 index, according to a revised report by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Initial figures showed a 1.8% decline. The seasonally adjusted production index was at 104.9, indicating that production grew by 2.0% compared to the previous month.
The index of shipments at 104.0, up 1.3% in May compared to April; year on year, reached 95.3, 1.8%. The seasonally adjusted inventory was 104.3, up 0.5% on a monthly basis, while the original index was at 105.1, indicating a 1.5% growth over the same month in 2018. The inventory ratio was reported at 106.4, up 1.7% from April , And jumps 4.5% year-on-year to 114.4.
Asian stocks are trading
- In China, the Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.54% from the fixed line at 7:36 am CET
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index jumped 0.69% at the same time.
- The Hong Kong Sage Index rose 0.36% at 7:36 am.
- Japan's Nikkei 225 <.N225> was down 0.12% at 7:33 am.
- South Korea's Kospi rose 0.26% at 7:18 am.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 Index was down 0.19% at 7:36 am CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01