US stocks opened in the Green Zone and close to a record week
2019-07-12 01:52 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 35
US stocks opened in the Green Zone on Friday despite mixed signals about the continuing trade dispute between Washington and Beijing. Earlier, US President Donald Trump said he did not want to harm China with tariffs, while also claiming that the Chinese leadership "gave up [the United States]," because it did not start buying its agricultural products, as was agreed upon in advance.
In the meantime, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said that US companies associated with the sale of arms to Taiwan will be punished. The major indexes are scheduled to close this week on a record, with the Dow reaching a new record high of 27,000 points.
US producer prices up 0.1% in June
The producer price index (PPI) for the US final rose 0.13% in June from a month earlier, according to a report released by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday. On a year-on-year basis, producer prices rose 1.7% last month from the previous 12 months.
The increase came as the final demand services index rose by 0.4%, while the final goods demand index fell by 0.4% month-on-month in June. Final demand prices excluding food, energy and trade were unchanged from the previous month and rose 2.1% yoy.
Trump: Most of Mexico's deals are not detected
US President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter on Friday and accused the biggest trading partners of unfair practices, charging the import tax "a big negotiating tool" for a country that others see as a "pig bank". He claimed that tariffs are "a great product of income" and continued to insist that they are "a powerful way to get companies" to reproduce in the domestic market.
"China is similar," he said in the letter, accusing the government in Beijing once again of devaluing the yuan and supporting exporters to ease the impact of US tariffs on competitiveness. Trump confirmed. "Companies will move to the United States"
US Stocks Open
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.30% in the opening bell.
- The Nasdaq 100 rose 0.09%, driven by gains from Fox and J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc ..
- The S & P 500 rose 0.13% at the same time, jumping above 3,000 points and hitting a day high.
The euro fell 0.08% against the US dollar, trading at 1.1244 at 15:32 CET. Meanwhile, the British pound was up 0.20% against the dollar, reaching 1.2545.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01