European stocks price rise ahead of EU trade balance data
2019-07-16 07:58 am | Resource: News | No Views : 57
European markets rose on Tuesday ahead of the European Union's trade balance data. At the same time, the bloc's parliament will vote on the nomination of Ursula von der Lin, the outgoing defense minister, to become the next president of the European Commission.
Von der Lin calls for unity and raising climate goals
In a clear attack on protectionist tendencies on a global scale, Ursula von Derlin told members of the European Parliament that they would fight for a rule-based system if they voted for her to become the president of the European Commission. "We have to do it in the European way," she said, calling for unity within the EU. In her speech, she said she wanted the continent to become climate-neutral by 2050 and that the target of 40% reduction by 2030 should be promoted in a "two-step" approach to "50%, if not 55%."
Von der Lin: UK extension can be granted Britain's exit from the EU
The United Kingdom will continue to be the ally of the European Union and its partner and friend, Ursula von der Lin, filmed with European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker in a speech on Tuesday in the European Parliament. The candidate, who will become his successor, said the bloc regrets but also respects the country's decision to become its first member and suggested giving the government in London more time to withdraw if necessary.
She stressed that peace and stability on the island of Ireland is the goal of the process of divorce as well as comprehensive stability through the British exit agreement from the European Union. The outgoing German defense minister has turned to the future of EU institutions by emphasizing that citizens need to have a fair opinion. Confirmed that it would improve the electoral system to make it more transparent
European Stocks Open
The DAX rose 0.16% at 9:14 CET, with chemical companies among the biggest winners.
In London, the FTSE 100 rose 0.11% at 9:15 CET. Burberry jumped 6% at 9:08 am as reports of China's excellent sales figures contributed to the gains after a new set of former GIVENCHY design by Ricardo Tessie.
The CAC 40 index in France was steady, trading 0.03% in the green zone at 9:15 am CET. Bouygues surged 1.78% at 9:12 am after the company said it did not expect full 5G technology to be applied in France before 2023.
- The euro was trading flat against the dollar, dropping 0.02% to hit 1.12548 at 9:18 CET.
- Meanwhile, the pound lost 0.18% against the US dollar, recording 1.24940.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01