European stocks price drop after Trump trading comments
2019-07-17 08:26 am | Resource: News | No Views : 69
European stocks fell in early trade on Wednesday after US President Donald Trump raised new trade concerns by saying Washington still had "a long way to go" before resolving its trade dispute with Beijing. Trump also warned that the United States may impose an import tariff on Chinese products worth an additional $ 325 billion. On the data front, investors are waiting for inflation numbers from the euro area and the UK.
Benoit Coir: Weak growth is expected in the second and third quarters
ECB Executive Council member Benoit Koir said on Wednesday that the outlook for economic growth in the eurozone was "in a negative direction" as it is expected to weaken in the second and third quarters of this year. In the eurozone is on the rise, supported by higher wages and increased economic expansion and monetary policy of the ECB.
Last week, Benoit Coir said that signs of inflation from markets would not be ignored by the ECB, but pointed out that the focus should not be on "too tight".
EU car sales fell 7.8% in June
On the data front, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) said on Wednesday that new car registrations in the European Union fell 7.8% in June year on year to 1.45 million. Sales in the European Union in addition to figures from Iceland, Switzerland and Norway, fell 7.9% to 1.49 million last year. Sweden and Austria saw the biggest decline in registrations, with sales falling by 52% and 14.4% respectively, compared to June 2018. Sales in France fell 8.4%, and Spain saw a 8.3% decline in new registrations.
The negative sentiment is mostly due to a decrease in the number of working days in June, which was 19 working days in 2019 and 21 working days in 2018. In the six months to June 30, new vehicle registrations in the EU fell 3.1% to 8.18 Million, compared to the first half of last year.
European Stocks Open
- The FTSE 100 lost 0.14% at 9:14 CET.
- The DAX fell 0.19% at 9:15 am CET.
- The CAC 40 index fell 0.03% at 9:15 CET.
The euro traded flat against the dollar, reaching 1.2080 at 9:18 am and the pound falling 0.15% against the US dollar at 1.23884 at 9:19 am.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01