Wall Street opens lower before profit due to trade war risks
2019-07-17 04:01 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 24
Stocks in the US stock markets started trading Wednesday slightly lower as the earnings season continued. Meanwhile, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said it was uncertain whether the talks between Washington and Beijing would continue personally, as lawmakers sought to prevent US companies from doing business with Huawei. Of housing and urban development Housing in the country started up by 0.9% in June.
Silver hit its highest level since February because of the risk of a trade war
Precious metals rose on Wednesday, and silver reached $ 15.87, a level last seen on Feb. 27. Investors have shifted to the safe haven asset category with the sovereign debt of the UK and Germany and US long-term bonds and bonds. Risk aversion was evident from a small decline in stocks on Wall Street, despite rising oil ahead of weekly inventory data from the US.
Market participants were waiting for the Fed's Beige book, the last major document before this month's meeting. Focus on the trade war with China remained after US President Donald Trump threatened to apply more import tariffs.
- Gold rose 0.6% to $ 1414.51 an ounce at 4:27 pm CET.
- Silver was 1.85% in green zone at $ 15.84.
- Palladium jumped 0.88% to $ 1,543.56 an ounce.
- Platinum rose 0.7% to $ 845.38 per troy ounce.
US oil inventories fall by 3.1 million barrels
The refineries consumed an average of 17.3 million bpd in the week ending July 12, compared with 17.4 million barrels in the previous seven days, the US Energy Department said on Wednesday. The data showed that crude imports fell 470,000 barrels per day to 6.8 million barrels and that the commercial stocks of the commodity fell by 3.1 million barrels to 455.9 million barrels. The US Petroleum Institute had earlier estimated that the decline was 1.4 million barrels.
The utilization rate in refineries decreased by 0.3 percentage points to 94.4%. Gasoline in the reserves rose by 3.6 million barrels against the small decline measured by the API. The distillate category showed a jump of 5.7 million barrels, less than the special report. Oil stocks in Cushing, Oklahoma, fell 1.35 million barrels.
US Stocks Open
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.11% in the opening bell, as Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. By 2.15%.
- The Nasdaq 100 rose 0.04% only, with Cintas Corp jumping 7.99%. At the same time ,
- The S & P 500 was flat, with CSX Corp down 8.76%.
The Euro and the Pound settled against the Dollar at 9:29 am Eastern Time, with hands trading versus $ 1.12142 and $ 1.24126, respectively.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01