Most European shares open flat amid tensions with Iran
2019-07-22 07:49 am | Resource: News | No Views : 35
Most stocks in Europe were flat on Monday in early trade, as tensions with Iran mounted after the seizure of a British-run tanker near the Strait of Hormuz on Friday. According to British media, London is seeking to freeze Iranian assets and impose further sanctions in response to the seizure of the Stena Impero tanker operated by a British company.
British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt vowed that there would be "strong activity" in Iran's actions. Meanwhile, Hunt and his predecessor, Boris Johnson, are approaching the finish line of the Conservative Party leadership race in the country's next prime minister. The results are expected on Tuesday morning.
United Kingdom: Hunt discusses Iran's tensions with its counterparts in Germany and France
UK Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt spoke with French and German Foreign Ministers Jean-Yves Le Durand and Hikou Mas about continuing tensions with Iran. On Friday, Iranian forces detained a British flag carrier in the Strait of Hormuz. The two diplomats joined Hunt in condemning the incident.
"The two ministers agreed with the Foreign Minister that the safe passage of ships across the Straits of Hormuz is a top priority for European countries, while avoiding any possible escalation in the region and agreed to stay in close contact and work together to achieve this," a statement from the British Foreign Office said.
Salfini refuses to decide on France and Germany's immigration policy
In a letter to his French counterpart Christoph Kastner, Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salveni said France and Germany could not individually identify immigration policies, "ignoring the demands of more vulnerable countries" to receive migrants like Italy and Malta. Italy is no longer prepared to accept all migrants arriving in Europe, "Salfini wrote in a comment on Facebook, accompanied by a message to his French counterpart.
European Stocks Open
All the DAX, FTSE 100 and CTC 40 indices were flat at 9:15 am CET. The most notable shares were WireCard, which rose 1.63% at 9:33 CET, ArcelorMittal, which rose 2.87% at 9:19 CET. Philips jumped nearly 4% after reporting optimistic earnings.
The euro was almost unchanged against the dollar at $ 1.12193 at 9:16 am, with the pound contracting 0.06% against the US dollar, trading at $ 1.24957 at the same time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01