US stocks start trading in green before earnings season
2019-07-22 01:47 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 43
Wall Street started trading on Monday amid mounting tensions in the Persian Gulf and the Fed's next decision on a possible cut in interest rates.
US President Donald Trump also criticized the Fed for raising interest rates earlier and making quantitative tightening "too many and too fast". Meanwhile, the earnings season will be in full swing this week, with a number of technology companies offering their financial results in the two days Next. a
On Monday, US oil giant Halliburton said both earnings per share and total revenue fell in the second quarter of 2019, while Equifax reached a settlement with federal regulators about the data breach two years ago.
Trump rates should be much lower
"You missed them (big!), Do not miss the opportunity again," United States President Donald Trump told the Federal Reserve on Monday. In a chirping through his personal account where he continued to criticize the central bank for raising interest rates and carrying out so-called quantitative tightening "very much and very quickly." The president accused policymakers of wasting time and money.
"Interest rate costs should have been much lower, the accumulation of GDP and the accumulation of our country's wealth is much higher, and it is unfair that other countries manipulate their currencies and pump money," Trump said. .
He continued to claim that it would be "too inexpensive, in fact fruitful, to move now" by diluting. "With almost no inflation, our country is unnecessarily forced to pay a much higher rate of interest than other countries because of the very misleading federal reserve." In addition, quantitative tightening continues, making it difficult for our country to compete. Be much better ... it is very costly for the Fed to lower deeper if the economy in fact, in the future, falls back! "Trump said.
The Fed is scheduled to hold a two-day meeting and issue a policy update when it expires on July 31.
- The Dow Jones rose 0.10% shortly after the opening bell.
- While the Nasdaq rose 0.42% at the same time.
- The S & P 500 rose 0.19% at 15:31 CET.
The euro traded steady against the dollar at 15:32 CET. Meanwhile, the pound lost 0.16% against the US currency, trading at 1.2484 at the same time
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01