Asian stocks diverge as concerns about North Korea activity resume
2019-07-26 07:34 am | Resource: الاخبار | No Views : 35
Stocks in East Asian markets mixed on Friday after North Korea unofficially confirmed the firing if its latest missile was a "strict warning" to South Korean "warlords." The move came in response to preparations for another round of joint US-South Korean military exercises, which Pyongyang warned would affect nuclear disarmament talks. Investors are also expecting a monetary policy decision from the US Federal Reserve as they take in comments by European Central Bank President Mario Draghi following the decision to keep interest rates at the moment.
In the data, the Japanese Statistics Bureau announced an annual increase of 0.9% in prices.
Tokyo's consumer price index rose 0.9% in July on an annualized basis
Tokyo's consumer price index was at 101.5 in July, according to a preliminary report released by the Japan Statistics Bureau published on Friday. Prices rose 0.9% YoY before seasonal adjustment and were 0.1% higher than June on a seasonally adjusted basis.
Prices for all items excluding fresh foodstuffs rose by 0.9% YoY and 0.1% from the previous month, with the index of 101.4. All materials, excluding fresh food and energy, recorded a CPI of 101.6, up 0.8% YoY and 0.1% on a monthly basis.
Fuel, lighting and water prices rose 2.8% year-on-year in July, followed by furniture and household appliances, which were 2.6% higher. Transport and communications were the only ones whose prices fell by 1.1% compared to July 2018.
Softbank Announces $ 108 Billion Fund
Softbank unveiled Vision 2 Fund on Friday to "facilitate the continued acceleration of the AI revolution by investing in market-leading growth companies that support technology." The bank said it attracted about $ 108 billion in contributions from investors including Apple and MicroSoft
Asian stocks are trading
- Tokyo's Nikkei 225 index fell 0.51% at 7:33 am.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index fell 0.48% at 7:34 am CET.
- The Shanghai Composite Index was positive, adding 0.17% at 7:53 CET
- while the Shenzhen Composite Index was steady.
- Hang Seng in Hong Kong lost 0.44% at 7:55 CET.
- The Australian S & P / ASX200 index fell 0.35% at 6:56 am CET.
The dollar was steady against the yen at 7:57 am, buying 108.6385 yen.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01