European stocks diverge as risk of UK exit from the EU spreads
2019-07-30 07:41 am | Resource: News | No Views : 30
Precious metals trimmed most of the mild losses on Tuesday when trading on major European shares began. Optimism about the Bank of Japan's determination to continue monetary stimulus, which could affect the position of interest rate makers in the euro area, the United Kingdom and the United States, was immediately met by Governor Haruhiko Kuroda's warning that the World Bank economy is faltering.
Stocks in the currency markets fell amid concerns over a lack of willingness to settle Britain's exit negotiations from the European Union, while London-listed companies benefited from the pound's decline. Quarterly earnings and economic data have generally worsened.
GFK Consumer Sentiment in Germany
Consumer confidence in Germany fell for the third time in a row to its lowest level since April 2017. The results of a consumer opinion poll conducted by GfK this month showed the growing concerns about the global economic slowdown, trade friction and gloomy expectations about Britain's exit from the EU. . The benchmark index fell 0.1 points to 9.7 points, according to a report released Tuesday. The forward action is lifted for August.
Consumption showed signs of a problem after a sharp decline in the manufacturing sector and analysts polled said they expected a deterioration in the pillar, which has remained strong so far. Where survey participants continued to paint a deteriorating picture of future time as the tendency to purchase deteriorated. The two sub-indices fell 6.1 points to 3.7 below zero, the lowest point since November 2015, and 7.4 points to 46.3, respectively, unseen a month ago.
On the other hand, income expectations rebounded somewhat after the recent sharp drop, leading the index to rise by 5.3 points to 50.8, and labor market indicators were strong.
European stocks traded
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.33% at 8:17 am CET.
- Germany's DAX <.DJX> was down 0.15% from a steady line led by a down of 5.06% in Lufthansa.
- While the CAC 40 index fell only 0.05%.
- The euro fell 0.06% to hit 1.1378 against the US dollar.
- The euro was up 0.34% at £ 0.91534.
- The pound lost ground against the dollar, dropping 0.4% to $ 1.21684.
- Gold, the most traditional safe haven asset, fell 0.13% to $ 1425.03 an ounce.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01