Oil is trading sideways after the Fed to cut the US interest rate
2019-08-01 02:18 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 28
Oil prices broke for five days on Thursday, with the first cut of the Federal Reserve's interest rate over a decade speculating on more aggressive actions, prompting the dollar to rise.
Ruhani: Punishing Zarif is a sign of incompetence
In the context of the Iran-US crisis, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Thursday: "They talk about negotiation every day, but they impose sanctions on our foreign minister," referring to the punitive measures taken by the United States against the chief diplomat of the Islamic Republic Mohammad Jawad. Nice. He added that this work was an offer of political and moral incompetence, in an event in the province of eastern Azerbaijan. Rouhani also described the decision as "childish." President Dickau Hosseini's adviser said it was "another embarrassing defeat for US diplomacy" and claimed that the voice of the minister of foreign affairs was now higher than his voice.
Libya's largest oilfield has been closed for sabotage
On the other hand, the most widely watched crude oil prices recorded their highest level in 15 days on Wednesday and settled near the level, where the Libyan National Oil Company officially approved the suspension of shipments from the port of Zawya since yesterday. Oil from the spark, the largest production facility in the war-torn country, has stopped flowing due to the "new illegal" closure of the valve. The incident, the second of its kind this month, prompted the monopoly to restore force majeure.
The United States remains committed to allowing high-ranking officials subject to sanctions to visit the United Nations in New York. In announcing the imposition of sanctions by the Treasury Department, Foreign Minister Steve Menuchin referred to the "reckless agenda" of the Supreme Leader and said Zarif "is the official spokesman for the regime around the world."
South Korea's oil imports fall 12.9% in July
China's imports of crude oil fell 12.9 percent year-on-year in July to 84.2 million barrels, preliminary data from the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy of South Korea showed on Thursday. The country's national oil company is due to release final data later this month. South Korea's total imports of crude oil fell 12.5 percent year-on-year in June to 85.7 million barrels, according to the National Oil Company of Korea.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market. Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019 11:11 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019 09:04 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019 10:34 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019 10:20 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019 01:43 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 April 2019 01:32 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019 08:53 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Dollar weakness and trade tensions strengthen precious metal 2018-08-27
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01