European stocks rise and delayed the opening of FTSE
2019-08-16 07:43 am | Resource: News | No Views : 34
Markets in Europe opened with gains on Friday as trade concerns eased slightly after US President Donald Trump said he believed China wanted to reach an agreement with the United States and would not carry out its threat of retaliatory measures on future tariffs. Meanwhile, ECB Governing Council member Olli Rehn said the central bank's stimulus package, to be announced next month, would "exceed expectations."
US President Donald Trump said Thursday that the next round of trade negotiations between Beijing and Washington in early September "is still scheduled." Speaking to reporters in New Jersey, Trump said the negotiations were "still planned, as far as I know," less than a week after he announced they might be canceled. "What is more important than September is that we are speaking by phone and we have fruitful talks," he said. He stressed that China "wants to reach an agreement" and will talk "soon" with Chinese President Xi Jinping, who "knows him well." The US government announced on Tuesday that it had decided to defer for more than two months the new tariffs it plans to impose on a long list of imported Chinese products such as phones and games.
ECB Rein: Next stimulus will "exceed expectations"
European Central Bank (ECB) board member Olli Rehn said Thursday that the stimulus package to be announced at the bank's next policy meeting in September should "exceed" investor expectations. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, the governor of the Finnish central bank said it would be better to have a "very strong package of policy measures rather than tampering" if policymakers wanted the measures to significantly affect the economy.
Renn is a strong supporter of stimulus in the face of a looming economic slowdown and is also a member of the ECB's interest rate setting committee.
European stock openings
- The opening of the FTSE 100 was delayed due to "potential problems in trading services" on the London Stock Exchange.
- The DAX rose 0.31% at 9:02 CET with Infineon rising 1.90% at 09:03 CET.
- The CAC 40 rose 0.34% at 9:01 CET. ArcelorMittal led the gains as its shares rose 1.64% at 9:02 CET.
The euro fell against the dollar after the Rennes statement to 0.21% below the baseline level at 16:06 CET, while losing 0.74% compared to the pound at one time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01