Pound is falling against the major currencies due to Brexit pressure
2019-08-19 01:05 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 51
Sterling fell against major currencies under pressure from exit reports amid several statements from the European Union, British Prime Minister Johnson and Bank of England Governor Mark Carney.
EU: UK is the biggest loser in Brexit
The United Kingdom will be the biggest loser if it leaves the European Union without an agreement, European Commission spokeswoman Natasha Bertude said on Monday. Speaking to reporters in Brussels, Bertude said: "The EU is ready for all possibilities, and Brexit is never the preferred scenario." "The EU sees no need for further measures to prepare for Brexit."
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson insists he will leave his country from the EU on October 31, with or without a deal, but opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn said earlier today that he was ready to do everything to stop any exit deal.
Carney: Negative interest rates are not an option for the UK right now
Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said he does not believe negative interest rates are an option for the UK economy at the moment. He explained, "Carney" - in statements to "Central Banking" - that he does not criticize others who have used the policy of negative interest, but does not see it as a possible option now. He called on France and Germany to take the necessary measures to ensure that derivative contracts work smoothly after Brexit is due to take place on October 31.
Johnson: I'm sure we'll be ready on October 31st
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday he was confident the country would be ready to leave the European Union on October 31. His comments came at the end of the week as leaked government documents revealed the impact of Brexit on a possible deal on the UK. Lack of fuel, food, medicine, solid borders with Ireland and other important problems.
"I think we can definitely get ready. As I said in Downing Street, there may be obstacles in the way. But we will be ready to go out on October 31," he said. At the same time, Johnson said he hoped French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel were ready to make concessions before his meeting with the two leaders this week. Labor leader Jeremy Corbyn called for a no-confidence vote on the government.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01