Oil prices rise on Monday ahead of OPEC meeting this week
2019-09-09 09:23 am | Resource: News | No Views : 35
Oil rose on Monday on expectations that Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter, will continue to support output cuts by OPEC and other reports on the Aramco IPO after the removal of Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih from his post as chairman of Aramco and the appointment of Abdulaziz bin Salman He is the son of the King and brother of the Crown Prince
Report: JP Morgan approaching to win a leading role in the Aramco IPO
CNBC reported on Sunday, citing sources familiar with the matter, that JPMorgan Chase & Co. is about to win the leading advisory role for Saudi Aramco's IPO. A final decision is expected next week, the sources said. Morgan Stanley was reportedly out of the race because the Saudis were unhappy with the way the bank handled Uber's IPO in May.
The Iranian crude oil tanker is delivering its cargo
In other news, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Sunday on state television that the Iranian tanker loaded with crude oil had delivered its cargo. "The tanker went to its destination, and the oil was sold," he said of the tanker, which sparked a standoff between Tehran and the United States in July when it was seized in violation of EU sanctions.
"Barkindo": "OPEC +" may discuss new criteria for the production cut deal at this week's meeting
The Secretary-General of the "OPEC" "Mohammed Barkindo" that the joint ministerial control committee of the organization may consider new standards on the agreement to reduce production, during its meeting in Abu Dhabi, according to the agency "TASS" Russian and quoted by "Reuters".
Barkindo added that the targets or criteria used by OPEC and its allies for its agreement, such as the five-year average of oil inventories in advanced, are not on the agenda of the meeting, but can be considered with the discussion of the market situation.
Minister: Iraq's current production of oil 4.6 million barrels per day
Iraq's Oil Minister Thamir Ghadhban said on Monday his country was committed to complying with oil production cuts under an OPEC-led deal to reduce supplies, adding that his country's current production levels are 4.6 million barrels per day. Asked about the level of Iraq's commitment, Ghadhban told reporters in Abu Dhabi: "We are certainly committed to respect (cuts) ... Our exports fell by at least 150 thousand barrels per day from the south."
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market. Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019 11:11 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019 09:04 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019 10:34 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019 10:20 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019 01:43 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 April 2019 01:32 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019 08:53 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Dollar weakness and trade tensions strengthen precious metal 2018-08-27
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01