Wall Street shares open higher amid a wave of trade optimism
2019-09-09 02:31 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 31
Wall Street started the first trading day of the week in the Green Zone as investors remained confident after positive comments last week on the status of US-China trade talks. Before the bell, AT&T rose after announcing that Elliot Management bought $ 3.2 billion in the telecom company.
Trump denies government involvement in using his resorts
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he did not know "anything" about a US Air Force plane that landed at an airport near his Turnberry resort in Scotland and mutilated its crew to stay overnight, adding they had good taste. He also dropped any knowledge of Vice President Mike Pence's decision to stay overnight at another Trump-owned resort in Dunbigh, Ireland, saying the Pence family lived there and wanted to stop seeing them during his European visit.
Trump tweeted, `` I don't know anything about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (I don't have anything to do with) near the Tipperary resort (which I own) in Scotland, filling up with fuel, with the crew staying all night in Turnberry (they have good taste!). They are not doing with me. " Trump's comments come after the US Air Force said it would start a review of his stay at the Trump resort in Turnberry and increase use of nearby Prestwick airport.
EUR / USD Rises on German Shadow Budget Reports
The euro rallied against the dollar on Monday to rise after media reports indicated that the German government is looking for new ways to invest in the country's economy. Germany wants to create a "parallel budget" so that it can move forward with more public investment and not just national debt legislation, according to information obtained by Reuters. The idea is to create separate public institutions in order to achieve the goal and these companies can benefit from zero borrowing costs. They still have to follow the rules under the EU Stability and Growth Pact.
- The euro rose 0.19% against the dollar, trading at 1.10472 at 15:23 CET.
- The pound jumped 0.56% against the dollar and traded at 1.23594 at 15:23 CET.
- The dollar rose 0.08% against the yen, approaching 107.0030 at 15:23 CET.
Wall Street Openings
- Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.16% JPMorgan shares were up 1.28% at 15:31 CET. After reports that he was selected to play an important role in Saudi Aramco's IPO.
- The Nasdaq 100 rose 0.30% in the first minute of trading. Manflex led the gains, rising 2.31%
- The S&P 500 rose 0.33% at 15:33 CET. AT&T shares rose 4.12%
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01