Wall Street retreated amid an investigation into technology monopoly
2019-09-10 02:03 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 31
Wall Street started losses on Tuesday as the Nasdaq 100 Technical Index fell 1% amid reports that Google and Facebook are facing antitrust investigations. Earlier, President Donald Trump said that trade talks with China will continue and trade adviser Peter Navarro said that China's tariffs are working "beautifully." Meanwhile, US small business data showed that optimism remained steady in August.
Navarro: Tariffs are defensive against Chinese economic aggression
As part of the trade war, White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said on Tuesday that US tariffs on Chinese products are "the best defense against China's economic aggression and the best insurance policy that China will continue to negotiate in good faith."
Speaking to CNBC, Navarro stated that "tariffs were working beautifully" in order to "defend" US steel and aluminum industries against "abundant energy abundance". Navarro also commented that the tariffs imposed on China are supported by bipartisan in the US Congress and supported by the majority of voters, according to opinion polls. However, Navarro noted that all discussions with China were taking place "behind closed doors" when asked whether China's tariffs would remain in November 2020.
Bombo: Iran may be hiding more nuclear activity
Meanwhile, US Secretary of State Mike Pompo said on Tuesday that Iran could hide more nuclear material or activities. "The Iranian regime's lack of full cooperation with @ ieaorg raises questions about possible undeclared nuclear materials or activities. This fits into the 40-year-old pattern of Iranian lies. The world will not fall for it," he wrote on Twitter. mechanism.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is currently investigating the origins of Tehran's nuclear monuments.
- The Dow lost 0.18% at 14:30 CET.
- The Nasdaq 100 fell 1.03% at 14:30 am CET.
- The S&P 500 fell 0.28% in the first minute of Wall Street trading.
- The euro was down 0.06%, trading at 1.10420 against the dollar at 14:30 am CET.
- The pound rose 0.17% against the dollar, reaching 1.23673 at 14:30 am CET.
- Meanwhile, the dollar was up 0.08% compared to the yen, trading at 107.3240.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01