United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease
2019-09-12 01:53 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 23
Equities on the United States' stock markets started trading higher on Thursday driven by optimism regarding the positive developments in the trade war between Washington and Beijing. China's Commerce Ministry welcomed the delay in tariff implementation, while President Donald Trump stated he expected Beijing would buy "large amounts" of US agricultural products. However, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin warned the president was ready to increase tariffs on Chinese products if necessary.
US initial jobless claims down by 15,000 to 204,000
Initial jobless claims in the United States for the week ending September 7 decreased by 15,000 compared to the previous week's revised figure of 219,000 to reach 204,000, the US Department of Labor reported on Thursday. The four-week moving average was 212,500, down by 4,250 compared to the previous week's revised average of 216,750.
The seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate for the week ending August 31 was 1.2%, unchanged compared to the previous week. The seasonally adjusted insured unemployment during the same week was 1,670,000, down by 4,000 from the previous week's revised figure. The four-week moving average was 1,680,250, marking a decline of 14,500 compared to the previous week's revised average of 1,694,750.
US consumer prices rise 0.1% in August
Consumer prices in the United States rose 0.1% in August, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics said on Thursday, after previously increasing by 0.3% in July. On an annual basis, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers jumped 1.7% before seasonal adjustment.
Excluding food and energy, the index rose 0.3% in August, which is the same increase as in two previous months. The energy index fell 1.9% in the observed month, outweighing an increase in the indexes for shelter and medical care, while the gasoline index decreased by 3.5%.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.20% at the opening bell,
- while the Nasdaq 100 increased 0.56%.
- The S&P 500 was 0.27% higher concurrently.
The euro dropped 0.29% against the dollar at 3:29 pm ET, to change hands for $1.09786, while the British pound slipped 0.12% to $1.23164 at the same time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01