Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack
2019-09-16 02:28 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 20
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a strike over a contract dispute.
Trump: We'll see if Iran is lying again
Worldwide, US President Donald Trump hinted in a tweet on Monday that Iran could deliberately mislead the international public again after Tehran denied responsibility for drone strikes on Saudi Aramco. "Remember when Iran shot down a drone, saying knowing that it was in its" airspace "when, in fact, it was not close to it. On Saudi Arabia, will we see? ”Wrote the US president.
- Earlier in June, Iran shot down a US drone that it allegedly violated its airspace.
Saudi Arabia calls Iran a potential culprit for Aramco attacks
A Saudi-led coalition spokesman in Yemen said on Monday that an ongoing investigation into several drone attacks on Saudi Aramco facilities indicated that the weapons used came from Iran, not Yemen. The spokesman said the allegation was based on "preliminary indications", noting that the final outcome had not yet been reached as authorities were continuing to study the origin of the attack.
This latest allegation is in line with Iraqi intelligence, which claimed earlier today that Iranian forces launched drone attacks from bases of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces, also known as the Popular Mobilization. Tehran immediately denied the allegation. Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said the US policy of "maximum pressure" had failed and that the country was now turning into a "policy of maximum lies."
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.27% at the opening bell as Green Boots Alliance lost 1.14%.
- Meanwhile, the Nasdaq and S&P 500 fell 0.75% and 0.37% respectively. American Airline was the worst performer in both indices, falling 5.54%.
The euro fell 0.48% against the dollar to $ 1.10219 at 9:29 am, while the pound was down 0.38% to $ 1.24523 at a time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01