country flagالعربية
0
0

Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting

2019-09-17 01:16 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 38

 Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting

The dollar index has stabilized with the Federal Reserve meeting due to start later today. The Fed meeting is scheduled to end on Wednesday with broad expectations of a rate cut, and markets will be watching the comments of Bank President Jerome Powell at the press conference. The meeting will follow

 Bets on the market involve three cuts in US interest rates this year

In other reports, a look at the FedWatch monitor on Tuesday showed a 65.8% probability that the US central bank will cut interest rates again by 0.25 percentage points at the two-day meeting that starts today against 34.2% without any change in the target range. . Just a week ago, the interest rate was cut almost entirely, as the futures prices of the federal funds indicated.

The chart includes a 55.8% probability at 6:02 am ET that the Fed's main gauge will be at least half a point by the end of the last meeting of the year, on Dec. 11. The stock points to 0.75 points the decline was 15.1% compared to 49.1% for just one month. The apparent chances of no change were at 9.3%, rebounding from 1.6% recorded a week ago. Interest rate carried out on August 1, the first reduction in the main rate in more than a decade.

The shift to a more cautious situation took place after a mysterious attack by drones or missiles on Saudi Arabia's most important oil center, leading to higher prices and fears of hyperinflation.

Dollar Trading
  • The dollar index, which tracks the performance of the greenback versus a basket of six currencies, was steady at 98.62 points,
  • The euro was up against the US currency, up 0.13% to $ 1.1015.
  • The pound fell 0.21% against the dollar to trade at $ 1.2405
  •  The US currency stabilized against its Japanese counterpart to trade at 108.18 yen,
  • The dollar edged up marginally 0.14% to trade at CHF 0.9942.


Other analysis

Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 17 April 2019

We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…

More analysis

Best trading brokers

All Rights Reserved
Risk Disclaimer: Trading in foreign exchange market (Forex) includes the risks and the possibility of loss. That is why we are keen on providing the highest quality news and analysis concerning the different markets traded. The opinions expressed in the site indicate the opinion of the author only and not the views of the administration or the public, knowing that errors could be encountered and there is a possibility to commit them. Before starting to trade you should carefully consider your investment objectives, and review the level of experience and risk appetite. In some cases, possible high leverage can lead to loss of funds invested, so you can not invest money that you can not handle its possible loss. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek for advices from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.TradingPekk.com does not assume any responsibility after the occurrence of financial loss to the dealer and the user carries full responsibility for the losses resulting from the use of news, analysis and data on the site.