US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision
2019-09-18 02:22 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 47
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference.
US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August
The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,364,000 in August compared to a revised estimate for the previous month of 1,215,000, the US Census Bureau and the Department of Housing and Urban Development announced on Wednesday. Annually, housing starts jumped 6.6% from the 1,279,000 rate recorded in August 2018.
- The housing rate per household in July was 919,000, up 4.4% from the previous month's revised estimate of 880,000.
- Meanwhile, building permits rose 7.7% on a monthly basis to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1419,000. The figure was up 12% compared to the same month last year.
- The housing completion rate was 1,294,000, up 2.4% on a monthly basis and up 5% from August last year.
Trump announces new sanctions on Iran
US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he had informed Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin of further sanctions against Iran in response to Tehran's alleged involvement in attacks on Saudi oil facilities. "I have just ordered the Treasury secretary to significantly increase sanctions on Iran!"
The move comes after Washington accused Iran of being behind recent attacks on Saudi Aramco facilities. Tehran has denied the allegations and claimed the rebels carried out the attacks as a "warning" to Riyadh to stop the war in Yemen. Earlier, Trump considered the military response as soon as the Saudi investigation determined who was responsible for the incidents, but he also insisted he wanted to avoid war if possible.
US Stock Trading
- The Dow fell 0.20% at the opening bell as 3M Co pulled the index down, losing 0.93%.
- The Nasdaq 100 lost 0.15% immediately after opening as Adobe fell. By 3.56%.
- The S&P 500 also started the session losing 0.15% with FedEx, whose quarterly results were worse than expected the previous day, dropping 11.81%.
The euro fell 0.17% against the dollar, trading at 1.10536 at 9:30 am EST.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01