Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand
2019-09-19 12:55 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 16
Oil prices rose sharply on Thursday after CBS News quoted an unnamed US official as saying that Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, approved last weekend's attack on Saudi Arabia's oil infrastructure targeting Aramco.
. In another development, the International Energy Agency welcomed the statement made by Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdul Aziz bin Salman on the re-production of Saudi suspended Internet, after Saturday's attacks.
Report: Saudi Arabia seeks to import oil and fuel from abroad to meet demands
Parallel to the struggle to regain lost energy online, the Saudi Arabian Oil Company has switched to Iraq by requesting 20 million barrels of crude oil, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing unidentified informed sources. The Sunni monopoly is obviously looking for suppliers of at least 300,000 barrels of distillate per day, which it also exports, after a mysterious attack on its main facilities last week disrupted deliveries to foreign customers.
The company, also known as Saudi Aramco, which is said to be planning to list on the bourse earlier this year, canceled another request to be picked up by a Norwegian tanker, the news organization learned from Samah Ahmed, a Kpler analyst. The fossil fuel giant has loaded heavy crude to customers instead of light Arabian oil on five occasions. At the same time, according to unnamed market sources, the UAE and Qatar are trying to intervene to cover the shortage in the sector.
The Saudi government has pledged to restore production by the end of the month to the previous level and compensate losses in production during October.
The report came after US Secretary of State Mike Bombo called the attack on Saudi oil facilities "an act of war" against the kingdom by Iran. Iran has denied involvement in high-flying drone strikes on Saudi Arabia's key oil facilities, but warned the United States it would respond immediately if targeted.
On the other hand, US President Donald Trump said he ordered Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin to lift sanctions against Iran. Amid mounting regional tensions, the Kuwaiti army said on Wednesday it was raising its readiness and carrying out military exercises. "In light of the escalating situation in the country, the Army General Staff announces the lifting of combat readiness of some of its units," it said in a statement.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market. Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019 11:11 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019 09:04 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019 10:34 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019 10:20 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019 01:43 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 April 2019 01:32 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019 08:53 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Dollar weakness and trade tensions strengthen precious metal 2018-08-27
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01