Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data
2019-10-04 01:34 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 34
Dollar mixed versus currencies after the dollar traded in a narrow range early on Friday in Europe after the most important monthly employment report, at the end of the week in which economic data indicated that the apparent slowdown in the global economy does not survive the United States
Non-farm payrolls in the US increased by 136,000 in September
On the data front, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday that US non-farm employment rose by 136,000 in September, while the unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low of 3.5%. Less than estimated positions were created.
- Meanwhile, the hourly average wage was slightly changed over the previous month and 2.9% year on year rise. Among the main labor groups.
- The report noted that the unemployment rate for whites dropped to 3.2% last month, while little or no change was observed for other groups.
- Health care led the job increase, accounting for 39,000 new jobs in September.
The US trade deficit in August rose to $ 54.9 billion
The US Census Bureau and the US Bureau of Economic Analysis announced on Friday that the US goods and services deficit reached $ 54.9 billion in August, up 1.6% from $ 54.0 billion in July.
- August exports reached $ 207.9 billion, up $ 0.5 billion from July. In the same month, imports reached $ 262.8 billion, up $ 1.3 billion from the previous month.
- The increase in the goods and services deficit in August reflected an increase in goods deficit from $ 0.8 billion to $ 74.4 billion and a decrease in the service surplus of less than $ 0.1 billion to $ 19.5 billion.
- From year to date, the deficit in goods and services increased by $ 28.3 billion, or 7.1%.
- August figures show the largest surplus in South and Central America at $ 5 billion, followed by Hong Kong and Brazil at $ 2.2 billion and $ 1.4 billion, respectively.
- China recorded the largest deficit with $ 28.9 billion, the European Union $ 15.6 billion, and Mexico $ 8.4 billion.
Dollar mixed after US jobs data
- Following the release of September US jobs data and August trade data at 8:30 ET on Friday, the greenback was mixed against its major currency rivals.
- The dollar traded higher against the yen, with the yen trading at 106.89.
- The dollar traded lower against the Swiss franc to levels against the franc
- The dollar fell against the pound sterling to trade the pound dollar at 1.2321 levels
- The dollar hit 1.0966 against the euro around 14:33 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01