Wall Street indexes open lower ahead of US-China trade talks
2019-10-07 02:42 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 14
Wall Street indexes fell at the open on Monday after it reported yesterday that China does not want to sign a comprehensive trade agreement with the United States. Peter Navarro, director of trade and manufacturing policy at the White House, said before the bell that only a broad trade agreement was acceptable to Washington.
Chinese Vice Premier Liu He is scheduled to visit Washington on Oct. 10 to resume bilateral negotiations. Investors will focus on Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell's speech scheduled for later today.
White House confirms resumption of US-China trade talks on Thursday
The White House confirmed on Monday that high-level trade negotiations between the United States and China will resume this week in Washington, DC. White House press secretary Stephanie Gresham said in a statement.
`` Under the leadership of President Donald Trump, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lightitzer and Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin will welcome a Chinese delegation headed by Vice Premier Liu He to continue trade negotiations between the two countries starting October 10, 2019, '' she said, adding that the talks will focus on 'Forced Technology Transfer, Rights' Intellectual property, services, non-tariff barriers, agriculture and their application. "
Earlier, US media reported that Beijing is not interested in signing a broad trade agreement with Washington and will look to "narrow" the scope of future negotiations.
Trump loses court battle to keep tax returns secret
US President Donald Trump has lost a lawsuit against Manhattan County attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., seeking to preserve personal tax revenues, especially after a US court in New York on Monday quashed his complaint.
In the complaint, Trump's lawyers argued that he should be immune to any criminal proceedings while in office. However, Judge Victor Marrero rejected their position, describing the challenge as "unlimited confirmation of presidential immunity." "The broad idea of constitutional immunity used here to protect the president from judicial proceedings would be an extension of executive power," the judge said.
In August, the region's Attorney General's Office, Vance Junior, ordered the president to bring the personal and business taxes of Mazar's accounting firm in Trump in an effort to investigate payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougall. Trump appealed the court's decision immediately.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01