European markets stocks open higher as trade talks approach
2019-10-08 07:45 am | Resource: News | No Views : 16
European markets started trading on Tuesday in positive territory as China-US trade talks continue. The two will meet in the next round of negotiations this week, although differences remain. The US Commerce Department blacklisted eight Chinese companies on Monday
German industry hikes production by 0.3% in August
In parallel with the drop in orders reported by producers, German industrial production rose 0.3% in August. The annual decline is still accelerating to 4% from 3.9%, but only after the previous month's figure was revised by 0.3 percentage points, according to a report released on Tuesday by Destatis.
- The July result alone from the Flash update was improved to show a total decrease of 0.4% instead of 0.6%.
- The headline for the month of the report was supported by the core industry, which showed an increase in output of 0.7%. The scale excludes construction and energy, which recorded a decrease of 1.5% and 1.7%, respectively.
- Going back to the narrower measure, the August increase was driven by capital goods, rising 1.1%. This sector was followed by intermediate goods (1%), versus a 1% decline in consumer goods production.
The UK cuts import tariffs slightly in preparation for the Brexit scenario
The British government said on Tuesday that 88% of imports in terms of value would not be overburdened if the country leaves the European Union. The main title of the update to the temporary tariff system compares to the original 87% of March.
The UK has decided to set lower rates in the category of heavy cargo vehicles or heavy trucks, citing the need to reduce carbon emissions by replacing the fleet. However, an upward adjustment has been applied to ethanol from abroad because the commodity is "important for vital national infrastructure," the paper said. Among the changes, some tariffs have been added on clothing products to maintain preferential access for developing countries in Brexit, according to economic policy makers.
"Our temporary tariff system will support the British economy as a whole, helping British companies trade and opening up opportunities for companies to import the best goods from around the world at the best prices for British consumers. The UK is a free trade country." The British are in a strong position to compete in an open environment for free trade. "
European shares trading
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01