Wall Street begins to rise amid fresh hopes in trade negotiations
2019-10-09 02:41 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 15
US stocks were on their way to reverse losses from previous sessions as major stock indexes in the green opened on Wednesday. Investor fears seem to have eased somewhat after reports of Beijing's arrival in Washington on Thursday with real proposals for a long-awaited achievement in trade negotiations. Apparently, the Chinese delegation remains open to a partial agreement despite the US move that has threatened to further deepen sensitive relations.
Trump wants the "whistleblower" to apologize
US President Donald Trump has called on the "alleged" whistleblowers to apologize for speaking about his conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelinsky before watching the transcript. He added that impeachment procedures must also be stopped.
The US president wrote on Twitter "the so-called" whistleblowers ", before I knew I was about to issue the exact text, saying that my call to the Ukrainian president was" crazy, frightening and totally lacking the content of national security. "This is a very big lie. There is no pressure at all! 'Ukraine said! Very convenient, perfect call. Informers and others spoke before they saw the version, and now they must apologize to me and stop this silly accountability!'.
Trump: The US is going to the Middle East under the wrong premise
US President Donald Trump has said that his country launched an invasion of Iraq under the false pretext of being published by both Democrats and Republicans at the time, that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction.
GRID. Trump "Going to the Middle East is the worst decision ever in our country's history! We fought the war under the wrong and now proven premise, weapons of mass destruction. We no longer take now! The military is home. Our focus is on the big picture! USA is bigger than ever Go on! "
The president also claimed that the war in the Middle East cost the country $ 8 trillion and kill thousands of US soldiers and millions of local residents.
Wall Street Openings
- The Dow jumped 0.63% as the session started with the maximum benefit from the rally. Intel and Microsoft led the surge, which advanced about 1.50%.
- The S&P 500 gained 0.67% as technology companies and airlines dominated the index.
- The Nasdaq 100 started the session up 0.96% with semiconductor recording the biggest gains. The NXP Semiconductor and Applied Material Inc rose, rising 1.72% and 1.65% respectively, while Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices followed closely.
The euro rose 0.21% against the US dollar, as it went to 1.09794 at 9:30 ET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01