Sterling fell against major currencies in early weekly trading
2019-11-04 11:43 am | Resource: News | No Views : 29
The Pound weakened as traders followed Brexit developments as outgoing European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker claimed on Monday that Brexit advocates, including UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, had lied to the public in the run-up to the 2016 referendum on Britain's EU membership. .
Jonker: Johnson lied in the Brexit referendum campaign
In an interview with Der Spiegel, Juncker confirmed that he believed he had made a "big mistake" by not taking part in the referendum and expressing his opinion on the matter. "A lot of lies, including current Prime Minister Boris Johnson, have been told that there needs to be a voice to confront them," the EU official explained.
Juncker, who will be succeeded by Ursula von der Leyne in December, has always expressed regret over the UK's choice to leave the bloc.
Faraj said the Brexit would take voters out of the Labor Party
Brexit leader Nigel Farage vowed to "harm" the Labor Party on Monday as the United Kingdom prepares for a general election in December. "We will hurt the Labor Party in the most exceptional way. We will do it in Southern Wales, we will do it in the Midlands, and we will do it in the north of England," he said. . "The Labor Party has betrayed these voters completely. They are my first goal. I got these votes in 2015, I will do them again," Faraj said.
On Sunday, Faraj said he would not run for parliament and opted instead to campaign against the Brexit deal.
Construction activity in the UK remains low in October
In the UK, the seasonally adjusted purchasing managers' index (PMI) stood at 44.2 in October, down from 43.3 in September, EHS Markit and the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) revealed in a report released on Monday. Demand was lower due to political instability in the UK, according to construction companies. All three activity categories were performed with less volume, with worse results in civil engineering. Business activity declined more rapidly over the past 10 years, while new orders fell for the seventh consecutive month.
• The pound was trading lower at 140.09 against the yen.
• The pound fell to 1.2920 against the franc.
• The euro rose against the pound to 0.8638 levels.
• Against the dollar, the pound fell at 1.2920 levels.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01