Asian markets were mixed amid reports of delays in the trade deal
2019-11-07 06:50 am | Resource: News | No Views : 22
Asian markets fell on Thursday amid possible delays in signing the US-China trade deal. President Donald Trump's meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping to sign an interim trade deal may be delayed until December when the two countries settle at the exact time and place, reports said Wednesday.
Australia's trade surplus was $ 7.180 billion in September
On the data front, the Australian Bureau of Statistics announced on Thursday a seasonal merchandise trade surplus of A $ 7.180 billion in September, up 9% month-on-month.
- This surpassed expectations of a surplus of A $ 5.050 billion after an upwardly revised A $ 6.617 billion surplus in August (originally A $ 5.926 billion).
- Exports rose A $ 1.452 billion, or 3.0 percent, month-on-month to A $ 43.215 billion.
- Non-rural commodities rose A $ 586 million (2 per cent) and non-cash gold rose A $ 558 million (26 per cent)
- Rural goods rose A $ 240 million (6 per cent). Net merchandise exports under traders remained flat at A $ 15 million. Service provisions increased A $ 69 million (1 per cent).
- Imports rose A $ 889 million, or 3.0 per cent month-on-month, to A $ 36.034 billion.
- Capital goods rose A $ 702 million (12 per cent), intermediate and other goods rose A $ 474 million (4 per cent)
The Australian Construction PMI rises to 43.9
The latest survey by the Australian Industry Group on Thursday continued to decline in Australia's construction sector in October, albeit at a slightly slower pace, with a revised construction index of 43.9.
This rose from 42.6 in September, although it remains well below the 50-bust or bust line that separates expansion and contraction individually. To expand. Construction of houses, construction of apartments, engineering construction and commercial construction, all remained underwater.
Asian shares trading
- The Nikkei 225 fell 0.08% at 4:44 CET. In mainland China
- The Shenzhen Composite rose 0.10% at 4:36 am CET
- The Shanghai Composite fell 0.30% at 4:30 am CET.
- South Korea's Kospi fell 0.12% at 4:47 am CET
- Australia's S&P / ASX 200 rose 0.86% at 4:47 am CET.
The dollar fell against the yen and traded at 108.6670 or 0.26% at 4:49 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01