European shares markets rise as US and China agree on tariffs
2019-11-07 08:36 am | Resource: News | No Views : 25
European shares opened the session in the Green Zone on Thursday as trade talks between the United States and China are advancing. Despite the announced delay in signing the first phase agreement, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce claimed that Washington and Beijing agreed to abolish tariffs by both sides.
Meanwhile, German industrial production weakened in September,. Later Thursday, the Bank of England was set to unveil its interest rate decision, which is expected to leave monetary policy unchanged. With the earnings season rising, European companies announced such UniCredit, Lufthansa AG, Commerzbank, Siemens and ArcelorMittal For its quarterly results.
German industrial output fell more-than-expected
German industrial production fell more-than-expected in September, data from the German Statistics Office showed on Thursday.
- Industrial production fell 0.6 percent month-on-month in September, reversing a 0.4 percent rise in August.
- On an annual basis, industrial production fell 4.3 percent, faster than the 3.9 percent decline recorded in August.
- Excluding energy and construction, industrial production fell 1.3 percent from the previous month. Energy output rose 2 percent and construction expanded 1.8 percent in September
Lufthansa Announces Second Quarter Earnings
On the data front, Lufthansa announced on Thursday that its second-quarter revenue was 10.18 billion euros, up 2% year-on-year. EBITDA fell 8% to EUR 1.30 billion, while net profit rose 4% year-on-year to EUR 1.15 billion. Meanwhile, the company said earnings per share jumped 4% in the three months to September to 2.43 euros.
Germany's largest airline increased the number of flights by 2% year-on-year, with 323,957 flights operated during the third quarter of fiscal year 2019. During the same period, Flag Air flew to Germany 42.69 million passengers, up 3% from the same period From last year. The company said it expected revenue to grow at a low one-digit rate in fiscal 2019 while EBITDA margin was expected to be 5.5% and 6.5%.
European shares open
- The DAX jumped 0.60% at the opening bell
- FTSE 100 rose 0.35%
- The CAC 40 rose 0.38% at the same time.
The EUR was steady against the USD to go at 1.10744 at 9:03 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01