US indexes experiencing a mixed performance in early trading Thursday
2018-06-07 03:02 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 316
Following the gains seen in the previous session, US equities turned into mixed performance in early trading on Thursday. Index futures are currently opening mixed markets, with Dow Jones futures up 63 points, while the Nasdaq fell 7 points.
The Dow may benefit from the continuing strength among financial stocks after the rally on Wednesday, while the Nasdaq may fall again after rising to record highs yesterday.
The activity may be slightly lower as traders look to the G7 summit in Canada this week as well as the scheduled meeting between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un next week.
On the economic front, the Labor Department released a report showing a slight drop in initial jobless claims in the week ending June 2.
Initial jobless claims fell to 222,000, down 1,000 from last week's revised 223,000, the report said.
Economists had expected jobless claims to rise to 225,000 from 221,000 in the previous week.
The Fed is due to release its report on consumer credit in April. Consumer credit is expected to increase by $ 13.8 billion.
US stocks rose across the trading session on Wednesday after initially showing no direction. The Nasdaq rose to another new record, while the Dow Jones and the S&P500 rose to their highest close in nearly three months.
Key indexes were up sharply at closing, with the Dow Jones gaining 346.41 points, or 1.4 percent, to 25,146.39. The Nasdaq rose 51.38 points, or 0.7 percent, to 7,789.24. The S & P jumped 23.55 points, or 0.9 percent, to 2,772.25.
In foreign trade, equity markets in Asia and the Pacific moved into the Green Zone during trading on Thursday. Japan's Nikkei 225 index surged 0.9 percent, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng rose 0.8 percent.
Major European markets are also experiencing modest strength today. German DAX rose 0.1 percent, France's CAC 40 and FTSE 100 rose 0.2 percent.
In commodity trading, crude oil futures rose $ 0.62 to $ 65.35 a barrel after dropping from $ 0.79 to $ 64.73 a barrel on Wednesday. At the same time, the ounce of gold is trading at $ 1,305.50, up $ 4.10 from the close of the previous session at $ 1.301.40. Wednesday.
Finally, at the level of the currency, the dollar is trading at 109.99 yen compared to 110.18 yen, which recorded when closing trading in New York on Wednesday. Against the euro, the dollar is trading at $ 1.1838 compared to $ 1.1774 yesterday.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01