US stocks rose in mid trade on Wednesday
2018-08-08 03:48 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 201
US stocks rose in midday trading on Wednesday, and there are no clear incentives for investors. Asian stocks ended mixed, while European stocks are trading lower.
At 7.45 am Eastern Time, Dow Jones futures rose by 6.00 points, S & P 500 futures were up 0.25 points and Nasdaq 100 futures were down 3.75 points.
US stocks ended higher Tuesday. The Dow Jones was up 126.73 points, or 0.5 percent, to 25,628.91, and the Nasdaq rose 23.99 points, or 0.3 percent, to 7888.66. The S & P 500 rose 8.05 points, or 0.3 percent, to 28,858.
On the economic front, Richmond Fed Chairman Richard Tom Barkan will speak to public questions and answers, followed by a separate question and answer in the media at 8.45am.
The Energy Information Administration will issue the EIA Oil Status Report for the week at 10:30 Eastern Time. The previous week, crude oil inventories were 3.8 million barrels. Gasoline inventories fell 2.5 million barrels.
In the corporate sector, Boston Scientific Corp. announced an agreement to acquire Veniti, Inc. Which developed and expanded the Vici venous stent system to treat venous occlusion.
Boston Scientific has been investing in Veniti since 2016 and currently owns 25 percent of the company. The transaction price consists of the remaining $ 108 million in cash in advance, in addition to payments of up to $ 52 million, subject to approval by the US Food and Drug Administration of the VICI support system.
Asian stock markets ended mixed on Tuesday. Chinese market fell. The Shanghai Composite Index ended down 35.30 points, or 1.27 percent, at 2,744.07.
The Japanese market fell slightly. The Nikkei was down 18.43 points, or 0.08 percent, at 22,644.31.
The Australian market ended modestly. The S & P / ASX 200 index gained 14.60 points, or 0.23 percent, to 6268.50. The broader All Ordinaries index was at 6,354.90 points, or 14.10 points, or 0.22 percent.
European stocks are trading higher. The French CAC 40 index added 1.76 points, or 0.03%. The German DAX is up 31.22 points or 0.25%. The FTSE 100 is up 63.52 points or 0.82% and the Swiss market index is down 26.39 points or 0.29%
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01