Commodity-linked currencies are up at the start of European trading
2018-09-18 08:05 am | Resource: News | No Views : 260
The Australian Dollar is rising against the majors
The Australian dollar rose to a 5-day high of 0.7221 against the US dollar and a 11-day high of 0.9404 against the Canadian dollar from early lows of 0.7144 and 0.9332 respectively. Against the yen, the euro and the kiwi, the Australian dollar was near a 3-week high of 81.02, a 5-day high of 1.6209 and a 4-day high of 1.0937, from a 5-day low of 79.78, or 6 days. At 1.6333 and the weekly low at 1.0878, respectively.
Resistance levels against the AUD are at 0.74 against the US dollar, 0.96 against the Canadian dollar, 82.00 against the yen, 1.60 against the euro and 1.11 against the kiwi.
Australian house prices fall 0.7% in second quarter
On the other hand, data showed that house prices in Australia fell by 0.7 percent from a quarter in the second quarter of 2018, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Tuesday - in line with expectations and unchanged from the previous three months.
The real estate price index fell in the capital Sydney (-1.2 percent), Melbourne (-0.8 percent), Perth (-0.1 percent), Darwin (-0.9 percent), Brisbane (+ 0.7 percent) and Hobart ), Adelaide (+ 0.3 per cent) and Canberra (+ 0.6 per cent).
On a year-on-year basis, house prices fell 0.6 percent versus expectations of a 0.7 percent loss after a 2.0 percent rise in the first quarter.
Residential real estate prices fell annually in Darwin (-6.1%), Sydney (-3.9%), Perth (-0.9%), Hobart (+ 15.5%), Canberra (+ 3%) and Melbourne (+ 2.3%). ), Adelaide (+2.1 percent) and Brisbane (+1.7 percent).
Total residential housing in Australia totaled A $ 6938.538 million at the end of the first quarter of 2018, down A $ 13321.1 million in the quarter.
The New Zealand dollar advanced against most currencies
The New Zealand dollar advanced against major currencies at the start of the European session on Tuesday.
The kiwi rose near a two-week high of 0.6608 against the US dollar near a 3-week high of 74.13 against the yen, reversing from its previous lows of 0.6562 and 73.28 respectively. Against the euro, the New Zealand dollar hit a 5-day high of 1.7709, rebounding from a 4-day low of 1.7782.
If the kiwi gains more, resistance may find 0.67 against the US dollar, 75.00 against the yen and 1.75 against the euro.
The Canadian Dollar strengthens against most currencies
The Canadian dollar rose against most of its main rivals at the start of the European session on Tuesday.
The Canadian dollar hit a 4-day high of 86.20 against the yen from a 6-day low of 85.48 while the Canadian dollar rebounded to 1.3022 against the US dollar, from a 6-day low of 1.3065 after falling to a weekly low of 1.5261 against the Euro At 2:15 am ET, the Canadian Dollar reversed its trend and rose to 1.5220.
The Canadian dollar is looking at resistance around 88.5 against the yen, 1.28 against the dollar and 1.51 against the euro.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01