Asian stocks traded red in early 2019
2019-01-02 07:21 am | Resource: News | No Views : 244
Markets in East Asia and Australia fell on Wednesday, their first trading day in 2019. On the data level, Caixin and IHSMarket published a report showing manufacturing activity in China fell to 49.7, under the 50 mark that separates the expansion of the manufacturing sector from contraction .
China's Manufacturing PMI fell to 49.7 in December
China's manufacturing activity fell in December, with the seasonally adjusted PMI at 49.7, which means the sector is shrinking now, according to the Caixin and EHSMarket report released on Wednesday. Industrial production rose slightly, while new orders fell to their lowest level since June 2016.
"The manufacturing PMI of China Caixin fell to 49.7 in December, the first time since May 2017 that the reading was less than 50, the mark separating the expansion from the contraction," said ZEN Xingzhong, director of macroeconomic analysis at CEBM Group, adding "It seems increasingly likely that the Chinese economy may be subjected to more downward pressure."
Xhi Taiwan part of China, reunification "must"
Chinese President Xi Jinping said China strongly opposes "those conspiring" behind Taiwan's independent idea, adding that Beijing "has the option of taking all necessary measures" against foreign forces that interfere with peaceful reunification between the island and the mainland.
No one, no party can change the historical and legal that Taiwan is part of China and that the two sides of the Straits belong to China, "Shi said in a statement. Speech on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of a letter to "Taiwan compatriots" calling for peaceful reunification.
The Chinese prime minister concluded that this unification "is a historic conclusion reached over 70 years of development of cross-strait relations and the need to revitalize the Chinese nation in the new era."
Asian Indices Trading
- The Shanghai Composite Index was 1.07% in the red zone at 4:05 CET.
- While Shenzhen Composite lost 0.88% at 4:06 CET.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 2.69% at 4:08 am CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index fell 0.79% at 3:47 CET.
- The S & P / ASX 200 fell 1.03% in Australia at 4:08 am CET.
- Japan's Nikkei closed on a public holiday.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01