Europe is trading lower, focusing on the brix
2019-01-14 09:40 am | Resource: News | No Views : 272
European markets fell on Monday amid concerns over tomorrow's vote in the House of Commons over Britain's withdrawal agreement Brexit. Prime Minister Theresa Mae is expected to say later in her speech to the House of Commons that Parliament is likely to prevent Brixset from allowing London to leave the EU without reaching an agreement.
The EU sends a reassuring letter of support to the UK
The European Union will issue a series of reassurances on the controversial Irish support clause for the United Kingdom later in the day, REE reported on Monday. The message, which will be sent jointly by the presidents of the Council and the European Commission, Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker, will say that support is not the preferred method of the union to avoid the difficult borders on the Irish island. The letter also says that the EU is not trying to undermine the Good Friday agreement through support, nor does it want to use the condition in the secret "Northern Ireland".
Just one day before the decisive vote on the Brexit Agreement in the British Parliament, the letter again ruled out the possibility of renegotiating or supporting the agreement, while also rejecting a request from the United Kingdom to limit the time period of the paragraph to one year.
Meanwhile, UK Prime Minister Theresa May is due to issue a statement to the House of Commons later in the day in a final bid to persuade MPs to agree to the withdrawal agreement she negotiated with the European Union.
German Questions Watch Siemens - The Sixty
Germany's competition watchdog has informed the European Commission (EC) in a recent letter that it shares the concerns of the latter over the proposed merger of Siemens-Alstom, various media reported on Sunday.
The German competition watchdog told the European Commission that it had reservations about the potential deal and that it understood and faced the same concerns as the European Commission.
Germany's competition watchdog also said it did not believe the two companies' remedies in December had eased competitive concerns surrounding the issue.
The former European Commission has said that the two companies' agreement may adversely affect competition. A decision on the case is due by February 18.
European Stocks Open
- The DAX fell 0.54% at 9:15 am with the Wirecard AG losing 2.0% at 9:16 CET.
- The FTSE 100 was down 0.44% at the same time.
- The CAC 40 index was 0.67% at 9:15 am CET. Atos fell 2.86% at 9:13 CET.
The Euro surged 0.11% against the Dollar to change it at 1.1475 at 09:17 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01