European stocks are down and looking for brexit developments
2019-01-28 09:47 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 210
Markets across Europe fell in the red zone on Monday during early trading in major cities as investors were waiting for new developments regarding the outlook for the UK exit.
It has been reported earlier that UK conservative legislators have indicated some flexibility and creativity coming from the EU regarding Britain's withdrawal.
Earlier, Irish Deputy Prime Minister Simon Covigny said his country and the European Union agreed that there would be no change to support aimed at preventing the difficult border with Northern Ireland after Britain's exit from the European Union.
May excludes access to any deal
British Prime Minister Teresa Mae has told cabinet ministers she will not allow Britain to leave the EU without reaching an agreement, but she is not prepared to rule out any public deal because she fears it will affect negotiations with Brussels, the Sun newspaper reported. .
"The prime minister has made it very clear that it will not go without a deal," a source in the cabinet told the newspaper.
Meanwhile, former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson wrote in the Telegraph newspaper that Mai plans to renegotiate Northern Ireland. Johnson said Mae was planning to fight for a "freedom clause" from Brussels and give the United Kingdom an opportunity to negotiate a Canada-style trade deal with the European Union.
Vodafone begins to repurchase 1.5 billion pounds
Vodafone announced on Monday it would start its "irrevocable and irrevocable" stock repurchase program, which will be around £ 1.5 billion. The company will purchase up to 799.1 million shares at £ 1.80 per share, which will be held in treasury shares.
The program will be funded from the proceeds of Verizon Communications' loan from Vodafone, which the telecom group has received in two tranches as part of the sale of its 45 percent stake in Verizon Wireless five years ago. Vodafone received $ 2.5 billion in May 2018 following the redemption of the second tranche of the bonds, the statement said.
Vodafone rose 1.28% on Monday, while its market capitalization posted a loss of about 23% six months ago.
European stocks open
- The FTSE 100 fell 0.31% at 9:18 am local time for Central Europe, down by the health care and tobacco sectors.
- The French CAC 40 index fell 0.61% at the same time. Saint Gobain and Credit Agricole were among the biggest losers, dropping 1.24% and 1.45%. at the same time ,
- The DAX was 0.32% higher in the red zone at 8:59 CET, with the Bayer index falling 1.34%.
The Euro lost 0.17% against the US Dollar to trade at 1.1395 at 09:20 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01