Asian stocks close higher with a wave of trade optimism
2019-02-11 07:23 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 178
Markets in Asia rose mostly on Monday as Chinese stocks rose amid new hopes that the country would reach a trade deal with the United States. The White House confirmed that US Trade Representative Robert Laetzer and Treasury Secretary Stephen Manuchen will head to Beijing for a new round of trade negotiations later this week.
In addition, there have been reports that Washington plans to organize a meeting between President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in Mar-Lago in mid-March.
Trump consultants plan to meet Mar Lago with Shi
US President Donald Trump's advisers discussed the organization of a meeting between Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping in the president's resort of Mar Lagua, Akios said. Florida officials said Florida was "likely" to be chosen for the meeting, but confirmed that nothing had been identified. But they added that Xi's visit could take place by mid-March.
Another official offered a more cautious view, noting that he had been considering other places and insisted that it was too early to say whether the meeting would be held and where. The United States and China held a number of trade talks this year in an attempt to negotiate a deal that would put an end to the mutual tariff. It is reported that Trump and Wuxi may meet while the US president in Vietnam to attend summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, but Trump later confirmed that the meeting will not take place before March 1.
Australia and France in a strategic partnership worth $ 50 billion
In other news, Australia and France signed a strategic partnership worth 50 billion dollars on Monday, a French state-backed company will build 12 first-class submarines for the first time, according to various media reports.
The partnership - the largest ever peacetime investment in Australia - will involve the construction of 12 highly advanced and modern submarines that will be built by the French Naval Group, a state-backed consortium formerly known as the "Airbus". The project will be as important to the French company as it is to Australia, as it will be the largest foreign sales deal ever. The first submarine is expected to be completed by early 2030.
Asian stocks close
- The Shanghai Composite Index rose 1.21% at 7:36 CET.
- The Shenzhen Composite Index rose 2.5% at 7:22 am CET.
- The Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong rose 0.72% at 7:38 am.
- Korea's Kospi rose 0.13% at 7:19 am.
- In Australia, the S & P / ASX 200 closed 0.18% lower in the red zone.
- The Nikkei 225 was closed for the Japanese holiday.
The greenback was up 0.14% against the yen at 109.952 at 7:41 am.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01