European stocks rise after Chinese holiday ends
2019-02-11 10:01 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 189
All the major indexes on the European stock exchanges were held in the green zone in early trading as investors were optimistic after a jump in stocks in China. Trade resumed in the most populous countries after the week-long Lunar New Year holiday ahead of comprehensive trade talks with the administration in Washington.
US Treasury Secretary Stephen Menochin and Trade Representative Robert Laetzer will arrive in Beijing later in the week to meet with officials including Vice Premier Liu Hee. Sterling fell as markets prepared for statistical reports on UK economic growth in the fourth quarter as well as in foreign trade and manufacturing.
ECB Vice President: Monetary stimulus is still necessary
The conditions for financing, the labor market and energy prices are all supporting economic growth in the euro zone, with inflation returning to desirable levels, said Louis de Guindus, vice president of the European Central Bank. Regulators recognize that their stance on monetary policy should be "patient, persistent and wise," he said in comments delivered in Madrid and warned that "important monetary policy catalysts remain fundamental."
The ECB's top official warned of a decline in industrial production in the second half of last year along with a worsening trade balance. He pointed out that the quarterly growth fell to 0.2% and consumer price growth fell by 0.2 percentage points to 1.4% in January, and pointed to lower energy prices.
De Guindos said that headline inflation is likely to fall further, but he expected the core price to rise "in the medium term." He highlighted the global adverse winds such as protectionist measures and Britain's exit from the EU, while some of the registered weaknesses were confirmed as temporary.
European Stocks Open
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.63% at 8:15 am CET. Tui was the best performer, rising 2.1%.
- Germany's DAX rose 0.49%, led by the Deutsche Post rising 2.61%.
- The CAC 40 index rose 0.54%. STMicroelectronics showed the largest rise among the components of the blue-chip index in Paris, up 1.81%.
Currencies and minerals
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01