Dollar fell against major currencies at the beginning of weekly trading
2019-02-25 08:27 am | Resource: News | No Views : 151
US dollar traded lower during early European trade on Monday amid news of a major easing in trade negotiations between China and Japan
Trump: US is moving to delay tariff increases in China
US President Donald Trump said the United States would delay tariff increases on Chinese goods originally scheduled for March 1. He also said a trade deal was within reach "assuming both sides make further progress" and expected a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping to conclude the negotiations.
"I am pleased to report that the United States has made significant progress in our trade talks with China on important structural issues, including intellectual property protection, technology transfer, agriculture, services, currencies and many other issues. I postpone the US tariff increase that was scheduled for March 1. Assuming that both sides make further progress, we will plan to hold a summit of President Xi and I in Mar-Lago to conclude an agreement, the weekend for the United States and China! "
Trump expects "very important news" in trade talks with China in a week or two
US President Donald Trump said on Sunday he wanted a good trade deal with China that would be good for both countries and there could be "very important news in the next week or two" if everything went well in the negotiations. Trump made the remarks before US governors in the White House just two hours after he announced a deadline for Friday to raise tariffs on Chinese goods worth 200 billion dollars. "We want to conclude an agreement that will be good for both countries and that is what we will do," Trump said.
Xinhua: China and America are making "great progress" in trade talks
The United States and China have made "significant progress" on specific issues in their latest round of trade talks, the official Xinhua news agency said Monday quoting the Chinese delegation to the ongoing negotiations in Washington. Xinhua's report did not include details.
US Dollar Trading
- The dollar index, which tracks the greenback against a basket of other currencies, fell 0.02% to 96.345.
- The euro rose against the dollar in early trading by 0.11% to trade the euro at $ 1.1347.
- The Yen rose slightly against the Dollar by 0.02% and the Yen traded at 110.63
- Against the British Pound, the Dollar was down 0.2% at $ 1.13083.
- The NZD / USD rose 0.3% to 0.6865 on the back of optimistic retail sales data.
- The Australian dollar rose against the US counterpart by 0.3% and the Australian dollar traded at 0.7151 levels.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01