Asian markets fell amid speculation about trade talks
2019-03-20 07:45 am | Resource: News | No Views : 133
Most markets fell in the Asia-Pacific region on Wednesday as investors digested signs of progress in US-China trade talks. Former media reports said Beijing and Washington were entering the final stages of negotiations, with official visits to high-ranking officials from both sides expected next week.
Xi: Italy and China cooperate at all levels
BEIJING (Reuters) - Beijing is ready to cooperate with Rome at all levels, Chinese President Xi Jinping was quoted as saying Wednesday in Corriere della Sera ahead of the leader's visit to Italy. "I would like to put with the Italian leaders the guidelines for bilateral relations and take them into a new era," Shi said in an article he wrote to the Italian newspaper.
The president is expected to arrive in Rome sometime this week as part of his March 21-26 tour, where Italy is due to become the first member of the Group of Seven to participate in the $ 1 trillion belt and road project.
Rome's desire to join China's massive infrastructure project comes with reservations from European partners and the United States. While voices from the White House warned Italy to join the project, France urged a "coordinated approach" to what has become known as the New Silk Road.
US intelligence in Seoul for discussions on North Korea
US National Intelligence Director Dan Coates is due to arrive in South Korea to discuss the situation in North Korea with local officials following a summit last month between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
Details of Koats' three-day visit to Seoul are clear, but he is expected to meet with South Korean colleague Soh Hoon and other officials, exchange intelligence and assess Pyongyang's nuclear threat.
Koats's visit comes after reports of activities at the North Korean missile launch site Dongchang-ri. Earlier, Coates told Congress that he did not think North Korea would give up all its nuclear weapons.
Asian stocks close
- The Japanese Nikkei ended the session up 0.20%.
- While the South Korean Kospi index was steady ..
- The Shanghai Composite Index was almost unchanged at 7:52 am CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 0.43%
- At the same time. Hong Kong's Hang Sang Index fell 0.32% at 7:53 am CET.
- The Australian S & P / ASX200 Index was down 0.32%.
The US Dollar was up 0.13% against the Japanese Yen to trade at 111.55 at 7:55 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01