Most Asian stocks are rising after the Federal Reserve decision
2019-03-21 07:40 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 122
Most markets in the Asia-Pacific region were trading Thursday's gains as investors digested the Federal Reserve's decision to keep interest rates and focus on the latest developments in US-China trade talks.
According to media reports, the world's two largest economies are expected to reach a trade deal by the end of June.
However, US President Donald Trump said that even if an agreement is reached, Washington plans to maintain tariffs on Chinese imports "for a considerable period of time" to ensure that China "lives through the deal."
Abe visits the United States in April and discusses trade with the Trump report
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit the United States in late April to meet US President Donald Trump, media reports said. Abe and Trump are expected to discuss trade agreements and Trump's planned visit to Japan in May, as well as the situation on the Korean Peninsula in the light of the collapse of the second summit between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Hanoi earlier this year.
Before visiting the United States on April 26-27, Abe may travel to France and other EU countries to prepare for the G20 summit hosted by Japan in Osaka in June.
Samsung launches the Galaxy S10 5G in April
Samsung Electronics said Thursday it will launch its first 5G smartphone, the Galaxy S10 5G, on April 5 in South Korea. The technology giant noted that customers who register on the model between the launch date and April 16 will receive wireless headsets and a wireless charging package with their new phone, plus a 50% discount on replacement of displays in the first year after purchase.
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S10 series in February, when it said the 5G version would be available starting in the second quarter. Last week, Verizon announced that it would launch the 5G Ultra Broadband Network in Chicago and Minneapolis on April 11.
Asian stocks closed
- In China, the Shanghai index rose 0.54% at 7:52 am CET.
- The Shenzhen composite index jumped 1.25% at 7:41 am CET.
- Meanwhile, the Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong fell 0.64% at 7:55 am CET.
- Korea's Kospi rose 0.36% at 7:32 CET.
- In Australia, the S & P / MSX 200 ended the 0.03 session in green.
- The Nikkei average was closed on the day of the Spring Equinox. While the dollar lost 0.20% against the yen to trade at 110.471 at 7:47 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01