Asian markets lower after Japanese data
2019-03-22 07:31 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 116
The main Asian indexes fell on Friday after Japan announced inflation figures. In addition, the latest report on its industrial activity showed contraction. Meanwhile, there have been reports that US President Donald Trump has insisted on reducing the trade deficit with China as negotiations continue.
Japanese industrial activity fell in March
Japan's manufacturing activity showed a slowdown, according to the IHS Markit on Friday. The Nikkei Japan Flash Index of industrial purchasing managers did not change in March, at 48.9. The report said manufacturing production fell at the fastest pace in nearly three years as new orders fell faster than February.
"There was more struggle for Japanese manufacturers at the end of the first quarter, as the PMI data showed a recent slowdown," said Joe Hayes, economist at IHS Markit. "The slowdown in demand from domestic and international markets has led to a sharp decline in production volumes for almost three years.As the purchase of inputs declines, companies appear to expect more problems in the short term.In fact, concern about China's weak growth and long global trade has kept Frictions business confidence is well below the historical average in March. "
Consumer prices in Japan rose 0.2% in February on an annualized basis
Japan's consumer price index rose 0.2% in February on a year-on-year basis before the seasonal adjustment, according to a statement from the country's statistics office. This figure has not changed compared to the previous month on a seasonally adjusted basis.
Prices of all non-food items rose 0.7% annually in February, or 0.1% from January. Prices of all materials excluding fresh food and energy rose 0.4% in February on a year-on-year basis or 0.1% from the previous month. Commodity prices fell by 0.1% monthly and yearly, while services prices rose by 0.4% in February on an annualized basis and 0.1% on a monthly basis.
Asian stocks trading
- The Nikkei average fell 0.60% at 4:11 CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Index fell 0.16% at 3:52 am CET.
- In China, the Shanghai Composite Index lost 0.93% at 4:11 am CET.
- The Shenzhen Composite Index traded 1.47% at 4:13 am CET.
- Meanwhile, Hong Kong's Hang Sang Index fell 0.84% at the same time.
- In Australia, the S & P / ASX 200 was steady at 4:14 am CET.
The dollar lost only 0.06% against the yen to trade at 110.7445 at 4:14 am.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01