US stocks rise after non-farm payroll data
2019-04-05 01:23 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 211
US markets posted slight gains during the pre-market trade on Friday after Chinese leaders Xi Jinping expressed their hope of concluding the Washington-Beijing negotiations on trade "as soon as possible."
US President Donald Trump also praised developments in the talks, although he said the trade agreement with Beijing was not yet ready.
Official of the United States Economic Cooperation Organization to put pressure on the EU after the China agreement
The United States will escalate trade tensions with European countries after reaching a trade deal with China, said Lawrence Bonn, chief economist at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
According to her, it will be difficult to start trade negotiations between the EU and the United States in an amicable manner, as the two parties differ fundamentally on agricultural barriers. "Europe is fully convinced that [the negotiations] exclude agricultural products, and the United States is fully convinced that the initial agreement ... includes agricultural products," Bonn noted.
Non-farm payrolls rose by 196,000 in March
Non-farm employment in the United States rose by 196,000 in March, exceeding the expected 175,000, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday. The unemployment rate in the US remained unchanged at 3.8%. The report said most of the new jobs were recorded in health care and professional and technical services. The number of unemployed remained at 6.2 million in the third month of 2019.
For major labor groups, not all figures have changed. The number of people in the long term remained at 1.3 million and accounted for 21.1% of the unemployed. The labor force participation rate was unchanged at 63.0%. The number of part-time workers for economic reasons was 4.5 million in March.
Average hourly income for all employees increased by 4 cents to $ 27.70. On an annualized basis, average hourly income increased by 3.2%.
Shares of US technology company Snape jumped. Before the official start of the trading session, after the company announced the integration of third-party applications.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.05% ahead of the opening bell.
- The Nasdaq 100 rose 0.06%.
- While the S & P 500 gained 0.08% during pre-market trading.
The euro was 0.04% higher in the dollar compared to the dollar, trading at 1.1226 at 14:57 CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01