European stocks rise ahead of ECB decision
2019-04-10 08:51 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 151
Major indexes in Europe were trading mostly in the Green Zone shortly after the opening bell on Wednesday.
Traders are waiting for the latest ECB rate decision scheduled for later today. Also, market observers are likely to watch the latest developments in Britain's exit from the EU, where EU leaders are scheduled to hold a special meeting of the European Council to determine whether the UK should be granted a flexible extension of Article 50 proposed by Donald Tusk after legislators gave the Prime Minister Green light for one request.
Industrial production in the UK rose 0.2% in February
UK production of industrial production rose by 0.2% in the quarter to February, compared to the previous three months, the National Bureau of Statistics said in a statement released on Wednesday. The increase is mainly attributable to increases in manufacturing, mining and quarrying. Manufacturing rose 0.4% in the quarter to February, driven by 2.5% growth in pharmaceuticals and 1.1% in food, beverages and tobacco.
Between January and February, production production rose by 0.6% with manufacturing as the largest contributor, by 0.9%. The monthly increase in the manufacturing sector boosted 11 sectors out of 13 sectors with a 1.6% increase in basic metals.
On an annualized basis, production production fell by 0.2% in the February quarter. The largest annual decline in electricity, gas and manufacturing was recorded, 3.2% and 0.6%, respectively.
The UK trade deficit widened by 5.5 billion pounds in February
The United Kingdom's trade deficit rose by 5.5 billion pounds in the three months to February, the National Bureau of Statistics said in a report released on Wednesday. The trade deficit widened by £ 6.5 billion, though partially offset by a trade surplus of £ 0.9 billion.
Excluding the most volatile commodities, the trade deficit totaled £ 2 billion during the same period. Not inflation, the figure rose 7.1 billion pounds to 12.7 billion pounds sterling. The total trade deficit expanded by 15.9 billion pounds on an annualized basis, with goods and services imports increasing more than exports.
The main contributors to the widening trade deficit were the increase in imports of non-specific commodities (including non-monetary gold), machinery and transport equipment and chemicals. In addition, the trade deficit widened by £ 1.3 billion with EU countries and £ 5.2 billion with countries outside the European Union.
On the data front, investors will look at fresh industrial production, trade balance and GDP in the UK.
European Stocks Open
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01